Operations / Warehouse Services
Order Fulfillment Process
Office Concepts operations exist to support the order fulfillment process and deliver on the value that Office Concepts offers you. This encompasses every step necessary to provide total customer satisfaction from point of need identification through order and completion of each project.
The role of the project manager is to be the single point of contact from point of order through installation completion, inclusive of punch list items. They handle all logistics for site preparation, timing, budget and labor allocation. As a single point of contact, project managers orchestrate the communication and coordination between the customer, facility management, construction site crews, installation crews, architects and designers. Project managers master every detail of a project from beginning to end.
Warehousing, Delivery and Installation
A staff supports this process in serving Office Concepts customers. Drivers and installers handle daily deliveries, installations, and move services. Warehouse personnel handle receiving and shipping duties. Parts and warranty items are coordinated by this team to help you maximize your product investment
Asset Storage and Tracking
An important component of total service is to provide management processes for tracking, storing, and utilizing existing furniture assets. Reports enable you to determine what products are available for current or future projects.
- storage of excess furniture assets
- Inventory reporting
- touch up/cleaning of stored furniture assets
- shipping services
- on-site inventories
Life Cycle Management
When it comes to our life cycle system, every step of the process is state-of-the-art. Our capabilities include:
- Procurement Management – Developing and then directing strategies to optimize your facility, product and service acquisition process.
- Asset Maintenance – Developing and then directing Internet enabled strategies to optimize the performance of your architecture, furniture and technology in use and warehouse assets.
- Repair and Maintenance – Implementing a preventative and ongoing maintenance program to deliver warranty, cleaning and minor repair.
- Warehousing – at our location
- Used Product – we will handle your existing product removal at any level. Whether that be removing and recycling – or repurposing to various donation opportunities